Areas of Expertise
- Physical Illness,
- Trauma, Grief and Bereavement,
- Fears and Phobias,
- Stress Management,
- Recovery from Addiction,
- Support During Palliative Care
- Guided meditation aimed at finding answers and solutions to life's challenges.
- Targeted meditation enabling us to listen to our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs and bring these into balance.
- Deep healing after shock or trauma. Identifying and releasing repeated patterns of behavior that have no obvious trigger.
- Sound Healing using rhythmic drumbeats and specific tones to promote relaxation, physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Narrative Medicine working with the stories of our lives both those we know and those we don't realise we tell ourselves.
- Cherokee Body Work using acupressure and small and large movements to promote circulation and physical wellbeing
Individual treatments will incorporate a number of techniques as appropriate for the person and situation.