We have grown significantly over the last 2 years and are to all intents and purposes victims of our own success. Our workload is unsustainable with the size of the team we currently have and we need to grow and develop the team now, so we are actively looking for therapists fitting the following criteria:
- Veterans of uniformed services (ideally)
- Qualified in a variety of therapies – we want people with more than one string to their bow
- Experienced in working with military trauma as well as confident and competent to deal with other mental health issues
- Open to volunteering time to Icarus initially, with the potential for paid work as and when we secure larger, consistent funding
- Outcome and solution oriented
- Open minded to operating differently to the standard model
- Want to train in our Immediate Care Process and ongoing training
We re a rapidly expaning organisation with an innovative approach and really want like minded people to join our team and continue to drive change in every way.
If you’re interested please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat.
We look forward to speaking with you.
The Icarus Team